If you’ve suffered an accident or injury at work, you may also have suffered financial hardship due to no fault of your own. Not being able to work or support your family means financial compensation and medical care is often essential to get you back up and running.
Accidents resulting in a personal injury or illness can sometimes be life changing for the victim and those closest to them. Our personal injury solicitors make it their business to ensure you get the most suitable medical care alongside a tailor-made rehabilitation programme to give you the support you need during a difficult recovery period.
Often you may be unable to work because of an injury or accident, so we will seek to help you manage any the financial burden, by seeking to obtain compensation to cover all aspects of your personal losses.
Road Traffic Accidents
We can arrange vehicle inspections, storage and a hire car if you are involved in a road traffic accident that was not your fault. Our friendly team will be able to arrange all aspects of your vehicle claim and ensure that you are back on the road without delay.
Free initial Consultation
If you have suffered from an injury or illness that was not your fault, Sehgal & Co Solicitors offers you a free initial consultation. At that consultation we will be able to assess and advise you of the next steps you need to take for a successful compensation claim.
We know how to present a successful claim and have a proven track record at recovering maximum awards for our clients and where necessary, their families.
Our Commitment to You:
- Your claim will be pursued against the responsible party
- Initial investigations will be carried out at the outset to determine the party at fault
- Your claim will always be discussed at every stage and we will endeavour to deal with any query that you have regarding any aspect of the claim
- Your claim will always be dealt with by a Solicitor specialising within the injury field
- We will assist you wherever possible in relation to lost earnings, personal losses, benefit losses or queries and/or any other relevant areas, affected by your injury.
Funding For Personal Injury Claims
We will discuss funding options available to each client. We act for most clients on a ‘no-win, no fee’ agreement otherwise known as a Conditional Fee Agreement. In principal, this means that if you lose we will not charge you for the work we have done. However, in the event that you win, we charge a success fee that we cannot recover from the responsible party and is payable by you. This fee will be deducted from your compensation that you recover and will be capped at no more that 25% of personal injury damages and other past losses.