Companies or investors buying or selling commercial property, need solid, dependable legal support and expertise. Solicitors that not only understand how to process property transactions but are also able to get to grips which how businesses work and give commercial guidance.
Sehgal’s solicitors can offer astute commercial advice on a wide range of property transactions; commercial sales and purchases – including acquisitions of new developments, regeneration projects or one-off local deals.
Whatever sort of commercial property you are buying or selling, be it industrial units, office premises or unoccupied land for development, you can be confident, if you come to us, that you will get the best legal advice and tailored support for your business.
Our experienced property lawyers will ensure a transaction proceeds quickly and efficiently; enabling you to move on to new ventures fast, making your investment capital work harder for you.
Sehgals’ solicitors will:
- Assess whether there are likely to be any issues in advance and inform you, so you are aware of any risks or possible delays and can factor them into the deal
- Work hard to progress the sale efficiently, to suit your timetable, and make sure a new venture is up and running quickly
- Focus on getting a sale completed so your finances are available quickly for other projects
- Keep clients full informed of progress at all stages of the transaction
- Develop an understanding of your business and your objectives, so they can see where the property transaction fits into your overall plans and advise accordingly
Acting across Birmingham and the West Midlands
We have acted for wide variety of business across Birmingham and the West Midlands, buying or selling freeholds and leaseholds of commercial premises, be it for occupation or investment.
To be able to work efficiently and offer well rounded advice, our property team has good access to experts in the areas of planning, construction, corporate and commercial law.
The types of sales and purchases we have worked on include, new and existing:
- Office premises
- Retail units, supermarkets, shopping centres, arcades, markets
- Dental practices, doctors, accountants, estate agents, chiropodists, healthcare providers
- Licensed premises, clubs, restaurants, wine bars, cafes and coffee shops
- Light industrial developments and redevelopments
- Warehousing and logistics parks
- New & existing infrastructure projects
We have given advice to a very wide variety of clients including:
Property companies – business owners – entrepreneurs – property developers – charitable trusts – local authorities – professional investors – retailers – transport providers – healthcare companies – medical professionals – schools and colleges – accountants