We have experience in giving advice on all types of property purchase or sale, whether it be industrial units, office premises or unoccupied land for development. Our experienced property lawyers can ensure a transaction proceeds quickly and efficiently.
Sehgal’s solicitors can spot any potential difficulties in advance and ensure the necessary steps are taken to make the buyer or seller aware of them and ensure they don’t slow progress. Clients are kept fully informed of progress at all stages of the transaction.
We have acted for wide variety of business across Birmingham and the West Midlands, buying or selling freeholds and leaseholds of commercial premises, be it for occupation or investment.
The types of sales and purchases we have worked on include:
- New and existing office premises
- New and existing retail units, supermarkets and shopping centres
- Dental practices, estate agents
- Licensed premises
- New & existing infrastructure projects
- Refinance of a £12m commercial property portfolio
- Sale of £4m commercial property in Birmingham City Centre
- Refinance of a £4m commercial property portfolio
- Purchase of Iconic former council house in Birmingham